Friday, June 13, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!!!! I TURN 1

Nemo was my theme for my Big DAY..
Mommy and me
Daddy trying to make me laugh.. He is sooo wasting his time not in the mood..
You want me to WHAT?? Blow WHAT???
Ummmm Yummy
Icing ---
Yep i am on a sugar high now...

Fyi--
My little one is still teething yikes he has a total of 8 teeth and some are still coming in. He is standing on his own for longer periods of time.
Sooo..
I have to say, I can't believe that on June 12 2007, I gave birth to a 6lb 7oz 18 inch long little peanut. I look back and can not believe that God has blessed me with one of Gods little miracles. He has become my world, my joy, my worry and my happiness. I love being a mom and i have to admit i never thought that in my life i would experience two types of love, the love i have for my wonderful husband and the love i have for this tiny little creature. Sometimes all he has to do is look at me and smile and magically all my worries go away..

No comments: