Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS

For Christmas we got invited to David's house (friend of Scott)
I don't think they will be inviting us next year.
Here is my little terror
Nice Carousel huh
And down the carousel went



Bye bye Carousel..


And this is the reason why we did not put up a Christmas Tree this year..



ahhh look at the puppy. Ethan loved him.. Especially since he is not use to seeing such a tiny little dog.


Isn't that just precious



Running around the house.



Aiden's First Christmas.. Doesn't he just look cute.
FYI---
Sorry it has been forever since i have updated the blog. Things have been extremely crazy for the past two months. First, Aiden after 2month of birth was still jaundice, so we took him to the pediatrician who after ultrasounds and blood work send us to a gastroenterologist. The specialist thought it could be biliary atresia (for those that do not know ,basically to cure it you need a liver transplant). The news hit us like a tons of bricks. Thankfully after the endoscopy, and many many prayers, doctor told us that it was not Biliary Atresia.
I would like to take this moment.. To thank all my friends and family who where there for me every single day and every moment, day or night to pray and listen.
Anyways.. After that mess..
I started work. YEAH!!! My lazy butt finally went to the working world. I am working for an orthopedic surgeon and sooo far i like it.
OKAY....
Ethan well, where should i start.. He is definatly testing his bounderies. He is running, brushing his teeth on his own and definatly wants to be more and more independent. Ahhh no more mommy. :(
Aiden. He still gets up every 3 hours and sometimes decides that he want to have a chat with mommy at 3am. LOVELY.. Just LOVELY.. But hey.. He is smiling and cooing more and more. He enjoys belly time now.
I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas. I know we did. God definatly gave me everything i could ever want or need. Two lovely healthy kids, wonderful husband and ofcource family and friends.





No comments: