Saturday, April 30, 2011

ITS BEEN SOOO LONG -

I know it has bee forever since I have posted anything.  So here we go..

Here is Mr. Aiden playing with his dump truck


Ethan just loves to play his guitar. His favorite song is Hotel California woohoo!! Thats my boy!

I wonder what he is thinking about?


 Little Miss Haven doing what she does best. Hanging out




This video is so long ago. Notice the Jersey. He found a lady bug out side. Lets just say the ladybug had no chance with my child. ha ha ha
Haven practicing her vocal skills.


FYI--

Ethan is growing so much and hopefully will be getting out of his terrible 3's soon enought.  Ofcource right after he gets over them , then comes Aiden. Joy!!
Aiden is doing well. I took him to the gastro to recheck his liver enzymes we will soon find out if he is discharge from the doctors of if there is more study to be done. So please pray for my little one that everything turns out well.
Haven- well what can i say about my little princess.  She is growing fast and enjoying hanging out with her big brothers.

No comments: