Friday, September 26, 2008

The Boys

Hi Everyone.. Sorry it has taken me so long to post pics. I think i am going to have to change the name of the blog so it can welcome little Aiden. What do you guys think?
Nice Max.. Besides petty you (i mean slaping you) what else can i do to my dear old Max
Don't talk to me I am tired!!! Grandpa just keep on loving me..
What is Mommy trying to do?
Playing with Grandpa. Granpa is that your eye? Let me poke it for ya.
I am resting don't bother me please!!!
OOHHH for the love of pete who is making all that noise!!!
Daddy and his boys.. Proud PaPa
the boys...

Who has a monkey on his back!!
Grandpa let me take does nice glasses off
Grandpa and little Aiden
SUPERMAN!!!!
Aunti Farrah came all the way from WV to visit her little ones. We love you Auntie Farrah..


What happen to my hands?? Oh NO!!!!!
Why can't they just leave me alone..



Grandpa push me high!! I love to swing high.. Yuppieeeee
Hmmmm Can i eat these??




WEEEEEEEEEE



Yep Grandpa you push i swing. I love spending time with my grandpa..



Fyi...
Little E is doing wonderful. He can care less about his little brother for now but he seems to want to pet him or i shall say slap him once in a while. I guess he is toughing him up. ha ha.
Ethan had his 15month appointment and doing wonderful. He is now 30 1/4 inches tall yahoooooo. He has become selective on his meals but mommy is trying to stick in some veggies in there. He is now full walking and begining to run, thats always fun. Grandpa and Grandma came to visit and boy did everyone had a great time. Ethan has more of a vocabulary now, half ofcource is his own language but hey he is trying.
Little Aiden.. Is doing GREAT.. I took him to the doc today because of his spitting up but doc thinks he is doing well because he weighs 8lbs..WOOOOHH . He ofcource is not sleeping through the night but thats okay. I love the quite times with him and the fact that is he and I and no one else.
Okay i normaly don't report on Max but i feel like i have too.
Mr. Max is adapting very well. ofcource lets Ethan do whatever he wants with him and he loves Aiden. Every time Aiden crys, guess who is the first one to see whats going on? MAX.. I love him and i am soo glad he is also part of the fam.


No comments: