Friday, October 17, 2008

Just hanging around

HERE COMES THE FUTURE
STEELER
Watch out TROY PALUMALO here come MR. Rauber Future STEELER

Showing off .. I know the Jersey is a little big but he will grow into it. I just know it..
MY PHI MU
If you look really closely you will see that his shirt says " My Mom Is A PHI MU"
Thank you Aunti Leana for the AWESOME Shirt.

And well here is my little Aiden doing what he does best SLEEP. Ahhh what would I give to sleep like that. I am lucky if i get 4 hours of sleep lately.


Yep its time to put those little knobs on the doors. Ethan is ready to hit the road.

And nothing has changed with Aiden Still Sleeping. ha ha

Big Brother trying to share his monkey with Aiden. Ahhh soo cute

This is dinner time

I don't think Ethan is going to have any problems Sharing because he already loves to share his food with MR. MAX

FYI--

Aiden rolled from Belly to his back for the first time last week. YEAH.. Aiden has an umbilical hernia doctor says nothing to worry about that it will hopefully go away in a year. YIKES I am praying that will take less time than that. He is eating well and already weights 10lbs and so i call him my FATTY MCFATTY. he he

Ethan is doing great. Growing, running, and babbling. His vocabulary is growing more and more each day and i can't wait until he actually starts making more sense. :D He likes to help me with Aiden like handing me his diaper or bottle.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think that jersey would like great on Max!